"The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing"October 16, 2009 by Mike Strawbridge
The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing
1700 Red River St.
Austin, TX 78701
Main Phone Number:
(512) 471-7311/(512) 471-7913
The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing web site describes the school as:
"The purpose of the School of Nursing is to achieve excellence in undergraduate education, graduate education, research, and public service, advancing the missions of the University of Texas through:
- preparing individuals at the baccalaureate level to assume roles in professional nursing practice,
- preparing individuals at the graduate level to assume nursing roles in advanced practice, community health, administration, education and research,
- promoting excellence in nursing scholarship,
- developing new knowledge about health, health care, and health care delivery through scholarly inquiry, and
- offering innovative educational, consultative, and other health care programs and services"
The University of Texas at Austin BS, MS and PhD level nurse training.
For more information see their web site at http://www.utexas.edu/nursing/
Mike Strawbridge October 16, 2009
If you find this site helpful, please leave a donation for Mike so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.