"Book Reviews."October 16, 2009 by Mike Strawbridge
One of the best ways I have found to improve myself in any area of life is to read books on the subject. I love to read stories of how other people have made their fortunes.
My favorite books are stories about people who have done what I want to do. They become my mentors even though I may never meet them or speak to them.
For current stories on hove people have made their money using the internet, see this article. Secrets of their success.
You can learn a lot about a person by looking at his bookshelf. The thoughts that we are exposed to shape our thoughts and as Wayne Dyer says "what you think about expands."
Listed below in no particular order are some of my favorite books and some that I have read recently. If the book title is a hyperlink, then I have written a review for it.
Currently Reading: Money and the Law of Attraction
- Personal Development for Smart People by Steve Pavlina < Buy Now >
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill < Buy Now >
- Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen < Buy Now >
- Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer < Buy Now >
- The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire by Deepak Chopra < Buy Now >
- Decoding the Secret Language of Your Body by Martin Rush <Buy Now>
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig <Buy Now>
- A Course in Miracles by Foundation for Inner Peace <Buy Now >
- The Great Tao by Stephen Chang < Buy Now >
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams <Buy Now >
- How to Win friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie < Buy Now>
- Psycho cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz <Buy Now >
- Professional Dreamer by ghalil < Buy Now >
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles < Free here >
- Realionaire by Farrah Gray < Buy Now >
Mike Strawbridge October 16, 2009
If you find this site helpful, please leave a donation for Mike so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.