"How to register a domain name."October 16, 2009 by Mike Strawbridge
Registering domain names is now a very easy and straight forward process. There are many internet domain registration services available. I use GoDaddy.com.
Despite their "edgy" commercials featuring Candice Michelle, they are a solid company with great products and good value.
Here is how to register a domain name.
- Chose a name that represents the benefits you wish to provide
- Search the domain registrations to see if that name is taken
- If that name is available, then add it to your shopping cart.
- If the name you want is not available, then GoDaddy will offer several alternate choices that may be close enough to what you want.
- Once you have selected you main available domain name, you may also want to lock in the associated names like the dot net and dot org extensions of the same domain name.
Mike Strawbridge October 16, 2009
Are you absolutely thrilled with the car you are now driving? Would you like to make it better express who you are? Or do you just want to lower your score on your next road rally? Car-coaching.com is here for you.
If you find this site helpful, please leave a donation for Mike so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.