"Rules of attraction."October 16, 2009 by Mike Strawbridge
Here are the simple rules for attracting anything you want. It doesn’t matter if you want a new car, a million dollars or a new relation ship. You attract it in the same way,.
- Identify what you don’t want. If you don’t like being poor, don’t like cars that break down or women that complain, then this is what you don’t like. Write that down.
- Decide what you do want. Write down something like: I want a million dollars, I want a reliable car, I want a loving and understanding woman who is fun to play with.
- Reframe this to the present tense to make sure you are clear about what you want. Say, "I now have one million dollars in the bank," "I now have a new Honda Civic", "I now have a fun and attractive wife."
- Notice any feeling that may be blocking you from having these things. Do you possibly feel unworthy? Maybe you don’t feel not good enough, tall enough or rich enough to have what you want. Work on clearing away any feeling that are blocking your desires until you can say with confidence, " I now have what I desire because I deserve it!"
- Imagine already having it. Take time everyday to imagine what life will be like now that you have attained your desires. Write out your desire everyday a an exercise to show your commitment.
- Give thanks that your desire has already been realized. Know that your desire is coming to you. Be thankful that it will be manifest in your life at the perfect time in the perfect way according to the plan of the universe.
rules of attraction
Mike Strawbridge October 16, 2009
Are you absolutely thrilled with the car you are now driving? Would you like to make it better express who you are? Or do you just want to lower your score on your next road rally? Car-coaching.com is here for you.
If you find this site helpful, please leave a donation for Mike so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.